1 - 8 oz. Rouge et Noir Triple Crème Brie
2 – kiwi fruits
5 - strawberries
1 – small basket of blueberries
5 – glazed walnuts
5 – glazed pansies
Lavender or other honey – enough to lightly drizzle on top of Brie
Seasonal fresh fruit that is sweet and not too acidic (sour), may be substituted
- Cut Rouge et Noir Triple Crème Brie into 5 equal wedges and place on a dessert plate.
- Wash all fruit.
- Slice strawberries and kiwi into approximately 3/16” slices
- Arrange fruit around the Brie.
- Place walnut and flower in the center of the brie.
- Lightly drizzle honey on top of the Brie just prior to serving.
- Can be prepared up to 8 hours prior to serving if covered in plastic.
- Best served at room temperature. May be taken out of refrigeration up to 60 minutes prior to serving. Keep wrapped in plastic in order to prevent the fruit from drying out.